Patrons of the Alabama Jubilee Hot Air Balloon Classic are asked to be mindful of others and to follow these rules and guidelines:
- Smoking is not permitted on the launch field due to use of propane.
- Dogs and other pets are welcome but discouraged. They are often frightened by the balloon burners. If you do bring a pet, they must be leashed and bagged after.
- Lawn chairs, wagons, and small picnic items are allowed. Please keep your setup at the edges of the field.
- Tailgating tents or 'pop tents' must be kept along the tree-line. Small umbrellas and shading devices are acceptable away from the balloon launch zones.
- No unauthorized vehicles are allowed on the field INCLUDING golf-carts that are not used by Jubilee officals.
- You must move your items if requested by a Pilot or Alabama Jubilee Staff or Committee members for balloon safety and setup.
- Be mindful of balloons and chase vehicles while on the field. Walk at the edges if possible.
- Keep clear and do not walk over any tether lines or tie-offs.
- Please do not touch or walk over the balloons while on the field.
- Tethered rides require a signed waiver of lability. Children 19 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You are allowed to bring food and beverages into the park, however please dispose of all trash in a trash can.
- The Alabama Jubilee is a 'No Drone Zone'. You may NOT operate a drone during the Alabama Jubileee's FAA-autorized waiver times; even if you are a licensed drone pilot.
DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 PANDEMIC MORE RUELS MAY BE ADDED AS THE COUNTY, STATE, AND CITY DICTATE CLOSER TO THE TIME OF THE EVENT.
WHILE, AT THIS TIME, IT IS NOT REQURIED IT IS ADVISED THAT ALL PATRONS BE MINDFUL OF PROXIMITY TO OTHERS, OTHER COMFERT LEVEL WITH CLOSE CONTACT AND CONSIDER THE USE OF MASKS.